Pre-planned and pre-funded funerals bring great comfort to families, who are reassured with the knowledge that they are following the wishes of their loved ones.
Although people pre-plan for different reasons, there are several advantages to pre-planning:
- You want to ease the burden to your family
- You want to assume financial responsibility for your funeral (no one needs to wonder how the service will be paid for)
- You want to create a funeral that is meaningful to you
- You want your family to be clear on your wishes
- You want to preserve your life insurance
- You need to move assets into an irrevocable trust that is protected from Medicaid spend down
To receive a copy of our Benefits of Planning Booklet, please call 412-881-4100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a meeting with one of our funeral directors, you can phone our office to make an appointment that suits you at 412-881-4100.